Jagunmolu Akande Omoniyi
Mr Omoniyi has almost Fourteen (14) years work experience in the services/manufacturing, banking cum financial services industry, in Financial control, credit control, sales and distribution, logistic handling, banking, business development and relationship management.
- ABBEY Building Society PLC (March 2007 – April 2009)
- Wema Homes Savings & Loans – a subsidiary of Wema Bank Plc (2005 –March
- Partnership Savings & Loans (2003 – July 2005), Germaine Haulage & Distribution Services (2001 – 2003)
- Berger Paints Nigeria Plc (1995 – October 2000).
- Higher National Diploma Accountancy — Ondo State Polytechnic, Owo (1999)
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria ACA (1998)
- Associate, Association of Accounting Technicians AAT(1995)
- Certificate of Chartered Institute of Bankers in Nigeria in “Mortgage Banking Principles & Bond Issuance”, and “Credit & Risk Management”.
- NCR Computer School (NCRCS) Certificate in “Operations Management & Programming Skill”.
- The Restral Consulting Ltd Certificate in “Change Management”.
- Attendance at International Housing Summits in UK, Tanzania and Nigeria
- Attendance in several workshops and seminars on Money Laundering and Fiscal Discipline
He is presently a Non-Executive Director of Gateway Mortgage Bank Limited.